A project using augmented reality technology consists of two components:
Content that the user sees in augmented reality
The platform through which the user plays content
We offer six platforms (technical solutions) into which AR projects are optimally integrated
Augmented reality is a technology that complements the world with three-dimensional digital objects. You can see them using a regular smartphone, augmented reality glasses or even a computer. If earlier AR development was used mainly in the field of gaming, today it is an effective marketing tool that allows you to reach a new level of communication with customers. In the ADVIN studio, you can order AR and WebAR development, as well as the creation of videos with visual 3D effects to solve any business problems.
Over the past few years, augmented reality technology has been actively developing, and today it can be used in various fields of activity. Business representatives managed to appreciate not only the wow-effect that digital objects superimposed on the real world have, but also the practical benefits of using AR applications.
Opportunities for AR development for business and education:
- Use in the field of real estate, interior design, landscape design
— to demonstrate future objects;
- In marketing
— using 3D models to review new products, try on clothes and accessories, select home goods, and explore restaurant menus;
- Logistics and navigation
— creation of interactive maps;
- Interactive demonstration of art objects;
- Development of AR instructions for working with complex equipment;
In fact, the use of AR reality is limited only by your imagination. ADVIN studio specialists will be happy to suggest how it can be used to develop your business.
There are several types of augmented reality:
— a digital object appears when hovering over a marker (image, packaging, clothing items, etc.);
- With the definition of the surface
— the AR object is placed in real space and tied to a specific surface;
- With the definition of geolocation
— virtual objects appear at certain points in the area based on GPS data;
- 3D panorama
— spaces in 360° panorama mode
- With face detection
— augmented reality tied to the face.
ADVIN studio creates projects with augmented reality of any type.
1. Analysis of the specifics of the business, market and competitors.
2. Development of the concept, drawing up a detailed technical assignment.
3. Design development, object modeling in 3D, drawing the interface of the future application.
4. Development of the application and the server part, layout.
5. Testing, bug fixing, debugging.
6. Application release on Appstore and Google Play.
7. Technical support. We improve applications, add new functionality. We make sure that updates to operating systems, Apple and Google services do not interfere with the operation of applications.
Over the entire period of work, the ADVIN studio has implemented more than 250 successful cases, more than a million unique image scans in AR, more than 180 animated 3D models. We treat each project as a creative challenge, the purpose of which is to find a solution that is optimal for the customer.
- What AR developments we offer:
– Augmented reality applications for smartphones (Android, iOS);
– WEB AR – augmented reality for viewing in the browser;
– AR objects for Facebook and Instagram;
– Augmented reality for children games, “reviving” books, coloring books, toys;
– Development of presentations with interactive elements;
– Tutorials using AR for visual demonstration.
- What determines the cost of development:
– on the amount and complexity of the content that will be used in the application (images, videos, animations, 3D models);
– from the cost of developing the software part of the application, which depends on the number of interactive elements and functionality;
– from the cost of accounts and licenses in the markets.
You can get detailed advice on AR-development of an application for your company from the managers of the ADVIN studio.